TechnoLava offers a comprehensive portfolio of educational programs to equip your staff with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively utilize ITSM processes and technologies. We believe that education is critical to any successful ITSM program.
Our training programs provide the practical experience and guidance students need to successfully design, implement, manage and justify an ITSM program. This approach enables IT departments to transform themselves from a provider of technology to a provider of business services.
When you embark upon a mission to change your organization you want experience, consistency, quality, and rapid results. The TechnoLava training portfolio enables enterprise clients to acquire the skills and certifications to:
- Create actionable ITSM plans using well accepted best practice frameworks, methods and standards
- Integrate these plans into a multi-source IT service delivery environment
- Operate as a service provider into the enterprise or mission value chain
- Our trainers are active practitioners with an average of 25 years’ experience, able to relate your ITSM training to your industry and environment.
TechnoLava provides training classes in the areas of:
- ITIL Certification Classes
- ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation, Consultant and Auditor Classes
- Kepner Tregoe Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving
- Cloud Computing
- Project Management
- COBIT Training
- ITSM / ITIL Workshops (Problem Management, Measurement
Classes may be conducted in an Open Enrollment format at our training facilities or on-site at our customer locations or in online virtual sessions with a live instructor.
Onsite ITSM Training
For cost-effective, instructor-led instruction, let us come to you. We offer ITIL® – awareness, foundations and intermediate and expert training leading to ITIL certification.
Virtual Instructor-Led IT Service Management Training
Experience the benefits of live, instructor-led training without having to leave your computer. We offer virtual ITIL training courses monthly.
For truly flexible professional development, take advantage of our self-paced e-learning courses.