Enhance ServiceNow with Barcode Scanning, RFID
Use native mobile apps to capture data and update ServiceNow in real-time
Fully certified by ServiceNow, the award-winning Splitware Mobility Platform allows you to rapidly design and deploy device-native, task-specific mobile applications that securely connect to ServiceNow, including Asset Management, Work Management and custom-built ServiceNow applications. Use barcode scanning and radio frequency identification (RFID) technology with Splitware IT asset management apps for Android, iPhone and iPad, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile barcode scanners and RFID readers to update and maintain your ServiceNow CMDB in real-time, error-free. Enhance mobile work management and allow field technicians and support personnel to receive and update work orders on the fly.
Offline-Capable Mobile Apps for ServiceNow
- Enable real-time updates to ServiceNow via native mobile apps.
- Operate in offline mode for disconnected or non-secure environments.
- Use barcode scanning, RFID, or NFC to quickly capture and update IT asset data.
- Enhance business decisions with an accurate and timely data in your CMDB.
- Deploy task-specific mobile apps that securely connect to ServiceNow.
- Leverage BYOD initiatives with cross-platform support for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile.
- Improve ITIL, Sarbanes-Oxley, or other regulatory policy compliance with mobile asset management solutions from Mobile Reach.
Mobile ServiceNow Use Cases
- Affix and associate asset tags to your non-discoverable assets.
- Create asset records in your ServiceNow CMDB from your receiving location, as soon as they arrive.
- Use asset tagging and barcode scanning to improve the accuracy of your CMDB.
- Reduce the amount of time and resource required to perform wall-to-wall inventory.
Asset Lifecycle and Move/Add/Change Support
- Process daily asset status changes as they occur.
- Track asset transfers instantly to maintain ownership, accountability info.
Work Order Management
- Get the right people to the right job every time.
- Maintain worker productivity with offline mobile access to Work Orders.
- Manage parts, returns and repairs
- Monitor parts and inventory and manage reverse logistics and depot repair activities which reduce costs and mean time to repair
Mobile Apps for ServiceNow IT Asset Management
Enhance ServiceNow IT Asset Management with the Splitware Mobility Platform. Splitware supports updating and creating IT asset records in ServiceNow Asset Management via iPhones, iPads, iPad Minis, and iPod Touches, Android devices, BlackBerry phones, and Windows Mobile Barcode Scanners / RFID readers.